Sunday, December 17, 2006

Singapore, Ausiland and NZ

Well, after working a bit and saving a bit of dough, i am off to ausiland and New ZeaLand via Singapore. I got a great price on the tickets which will have me leaving on feb 1 and comming back some time in april. I have gotten an flexible ticket, but suspect that i will not be needing it longer than two months. The first 4 days will be in singapore, then i will be spending about a week or two in Oz, then a small flight to NZ, and a return home from auckland.
I am very excited. As well, i am going to be remideing my tent condensation problem by simply getting a new and more propper tent. The other tent was good for sunny warm days, but wont get me through this trip for sure as I will be doing lots of hiking and playing in remote places.

Stay tuned!

No comments: